Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another try - not bad... not bad


I still try to pour good latte art every time I make a latte but depending on the freshness of the milk and basically how little I try the better results I get. I try to just minimally incorporate air when I begin to froth then I get the milk whirlpooling around. Sometimes this works great and sometimes I get no froth whatsoever and therefore no art.



I'm getting a little more consistent with the actual pours - this is where the true skill lies. And then there's my wife who keeps chiding me asking when am I going to learn a new design. Sometimes she can be so mean. ;-)



I wish I worked in a coffee shop... part-time, that is.

1 comment:

MAS said...

Thanks for the inspiration. I'm back!

http://criticalmas.com/2009/01/when-i-see-your-face-like-the-morning-sun-you-spark-me-to-shine/