Friday, July 25, 2008

HEY! I'm WORKING on it...



This is NOT an easy thing making good latte art. In fact it is quite a challenge and no matter how good your crema is (and mine is very lousy with these free roasted beans I got) you have to have your microfoam JUST right to get a good pour.

I read a bunch of stuff last night and even watched a few videos but my first latte today was STILL bad. I went for a mid-morning cycle, came home, then tried again. The resulting latte above isn't too too bad. I mean it looks sorta like a tulip yet I wasn't trying for one mostly cause I messed it up, again. The pour is SO touchy as to when to start shaking the foam in and getting a nice smooth rhythm without rushing yourself.

So, enjoy as I will enjoy my 2nd latte of the day before I head off to another fun day at work.

Peas (and beans) out!

-Naug

(p.s. - I rode about 21 miles if anyone is interested and I'm out of practice for sure.)

No comments: