Sunday, July 6, 2008

Not much to say...

My attempts are all looking very blah these days. I guess they're fine. I'm just not getting very manageable froth to make the white/brown contrast in the art, or I'm simply pouring poorly - I don't know which.

This latte was prior to our yard sale. We had a weekend sale and Saturday went well, but Sunday we only made like $5 in 4 hours and our last customer was the most W.T. smoker annoying cheap person ever. But I digress.

On the positive side, I am getting better crema due to my inclusion of 15% robusta beans in my last roast. On the negative side, I just installed a new range hood to match our new stove and the shape and larger size keep one of my cabinets from opening so now I have to take it down repack it and take it back to Home Depot. Fun fun fun.

But no more venting about stuff that bothers me. This is supposed to be about latte art, not my grunt fest. Ciao!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: